HOLIDAY PROCESSING AND SHIPPING:
Due to an increase of orders during the holiday season please allow up to 10 days for your order to process BEFORE it is shipped. Because of various shipping delays globally, for Christmas delivery we advise ordering no later than December 10th for domestic orders and December 3rd for international orders. Please see more information in the Shipping Operations and Shipping & Rates section below.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECT
Please use the 'CONTACT US' button on our website and our CS team will get back to you as soon as they can.
Customer Service Operations
- Our CS team operates every Monday-Friday from 10 am to 6 pm, excluding major holidays.
- We are a growing business with a small but dedicated team who strive to give you the best service possible. When contacting us during normal business hours/days it may take up to 48 hrs for us to reply. It may be slightly longer if you are reaching out during any major U.S holiday or one of our peak times; holiday sales and varied special promotional times.
- Our Shipping department team operates Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm excluding major holidays.
- Our regular processing time for shipping in-stock orders is 3-5 days, excluding weekends. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ORDERS WITH PRE-ORDER ITEMS THAT HAVE NOT LANDED YET. During sales, product launches, or promotional events, it can take 7-10 days excluding weekends to process and ship orders.
- We will email you a tracking confirmation once your label has been printed. Reminder: A printed label does not mean that your order has been shipped, but that it is being processed. Please be patient as we are a small dedicated team working for a growing company. Let us know if you still have not received your order tracking confirmation after 10 business days as there may be an issue.
- COVID-19: Once we have shipped your package, time to destination is outside of our control due to the pandemic and global shipping delays. Packages domestically have been known to take a few extra days to get to their destination, international orders have taken extra weeks to arrive.
- Our new boutique store hours are Tuesday-Saturday 12-6 pm, Sunday: 12-5 pm. (We are closed on Mondays)
- Our address is 2317 W. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, CA. 91506
- LOCAL PICK-UP option: you can now choose "Local Pick-up" at checkout to pick-up your order in-store. The pick-up option is available Tuesday-Saturday 12 pm-6 pm and on Sunday 12 pm-5 pm. YOU MUST BE EMAILED THAT YOUR ORDER IS READY FOR PICK-UP BEFORE YOU ARRIVE. This is for your convenience and is due to limited stock onsite as your items have to be pulled from our warehouse facility. In-store pick-ups take 3-5 days to process. However, if you made your purchase during a sale, holiday, new product launch, or promotional event your order may take 7-10 days to process. Let us know if you still have not received an email confirmation that your order is ready after 10 days and there may be an issue.
- **Policies during Covid-19** When picking up or shopping in the Boutique: Masks are mandatory and are required in the store at all times and must be appropriately worn over the nose and mouth. NO EXCEPTIONS. Hand sanitizers and backup disposable masks will also be made available. Limited persons in the store at a time will also be practiced.
- If you have a storefront and would like to carry our brand please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Rates
- As of now, we only offer shipping through USPS and UPS.
- USPS offers both domestic First Class and Priority as well as overseas options.
- Due to our limited operational hours, we cannot offer any Express or Overnight services at this time.
- First-class is only offered on orders under sixteen ounces. Per USPS guidelines, anything over sixteen ounces must be shipped via Priority.
- Our rates are very competitive thanks to the platform that we use. Your shipping rate is calculated by using the size and weight of the order, the shipping method, and the distance your order must travel.
- If selecting 1-2 day Priority Mail, please understand that the shipping time only begins as soon as USPS receives the package and is only valid on business days. Orders can take up to 3 to 5 business days to process before your package is delivered to the post office during our regular schedule. Please see the Shipping Operations section for more details.
- HOLIDAY SHIPPING: DOMESTIC: USPS recommends that if you would like your packages by December 25th that you must have your order ready to ship by December 15th, and choose Priority Shipping. Please find more information on USPS website. (Holiday 2021: because of severe transportation and shipping delays due to COVID-19 we cannot guarantee Christmas delivery if your order has not processed by Dec 10th, 2021) INTERNATIONAL: USPS advises globally the shipping cut off date for Christmas ranges from November 27th - December 7th depending on your location. There could also be delays based on your countries customers office. Please find more information on USPS website. (Holiday 2021: because of severe transportation and shipping delays due to COVID-19 we cannot guarantee Christmas delivery. We advise ordering no later than December 3rd, 2021 for the best chance of it reaching you by then.)
Lost or Stolen Packages
- We are not responsible if your package is marked delivered and is stolen, you must file a claim directly with USPS. Once the package leaves our facility it becomes the responsibility of USPS, and all claims must be filed through them.
- Only Priority Packages are insured, and we suggest upgrading your packages for extra protection or shipping your package to a secured address.
- If your package leaves the US border for an international order, you will need to contact your local postal provider or customs office to track or locate your package. Once your package leaves our border it becomes the property and responsibility of your countries postal provider.
- Afterpay is service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
- Shop now and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method. You will be directed to the Afterpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or MasterCard). If you've used Afterpay before, just log in to your Afterpay account, then complete your order - it's that easy!
- Afterpay is only available to select international countries at this time.
- Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are deducted automatically every 2 weeks in equal installments from your selected payment method. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly. You can log into your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule to make a payment before the next due date.
- If you are unable to pay an Afterpay installment when Afterpay goes to deducted the automatic payment you will be charged an $8 late payment fee by Afterpay. An additional $8 fee will be charged if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order. Please see Afterpay payment purchase agreement HERE.
- Your bag value for Afterpay must be between $35 and $1,000 to use Afterpay on Vixen purchases.
- You may use electronic gift cards from Vixen with Afterpay to pay for your purchase as long as your order is between $35 and $1,000.
- You may not use Afterpay to purchase electronic gift cards from our website. If your purchase includes products and an electronic gift card you will need to remove the card and pay for them separately to proceed with your Afterpay purchase.
- We offer pre-order items so our customers can reserve certain upcoming styles.
- Pre-order shipping is contingent on when the product arrives at our facility.
- Estimated arrival dates for items can be found on your pre-order's product page on our website. While we try to be as accurate as possible with our estimated arrival times, various factors may delay incoming products. Rest assured our team is dedicated to getting you your beautiful items as soon as we can.
- If delays are severe, we will contact you to see if you’d like to keep the delayed pre-order or if you’d like a refund. If you have any other questions regarding your delayed pre-order please contact our customer service team.
- At this time we cannot split pre-orders due to our extensive pre-order storage system. If your order has in-stock and pre-ordered items, we will pull your in-stock item and hold on to your order until it is fully complete and then send it.
- FOR LOCALS ONLY -You may pick up any in-stock items in the store while you are waiting for your pre-order to arrive, please contact us to coordinate your order pick-up.
Returns & Exchanges
- While we hope that you love your merchandise, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept your unworn/unwashed items excluding certain items (see list below) within 30 days of the delivery date.
- DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS: If you'd like to initiate a return or exchange, please visit our new returns/exchange portal at: vixenbymichelinepitt.happyreturns.com
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: At this time, we do not offer our return/exchanges portal for our international customers. If you need to initiate a return or exchange, please contact CS at: email@example.com and our team will assist you.
- DO NOT SHIP RETURNS OR EXCHANGES BACK TO OUR STOREFRONT.
- Returns and exchanges will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and returned with all included accessories. This includes belts, pins, etc.
- Items that are soiled, worn, damaged, or laundered will not be accepted. This includes any stains, makeup, deodorant markings, snags, cigarette smoke, perfume, animal hair, etc. It is at Vixen’s discretion to decide if the returned/exchanged item has been soiled. If an item is determined to be as such, it will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Vinyl items must be returned in original packaging, wrapped in white tissue paper and sealed in a clear bag. Make sure your item is properly folded and packed neatly to ensure the item will not be damaged.
- EXCHANGES - At this time, we only allow exchanges for the same item in a different colorway or size.
- Exchanged items will only be sent out once we receive the original item.
- We cover shipping on your replacement item.
- Multiple exchanges for the same item are not permitted.
- At this time, due to high international shipping we only allow exchanges for our U.S. customers.
- Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable and all returned merchandise shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
What items are returnable?
- Items in original condition unworn and unwashed with original tags still attached.
- Incorrect shipped items
- Damaged or flawed items
What items are non-refundable/returnable?
- All make-up
- Lingerie items
- Mystery bags
- Items of a gift or promotional nature
- FINAL SALE items
- Items not purchased from our online store or boutique
- Gift Cards
- Items that appear to be worn or is damaged with stains, makeup, deodorant markings, snags, cigarette smoke, perfume, animal or human hair, etc
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no restocking fee for a return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping charges unless item is incorrect or damaged.
- If an item or element is missing it can be denied as a return and or deducted from your refund.
- Please allow 4-7 business days for the refund to reflect on your credit card account, your refund may be reflected on your next statement.
- PayPal refunds should appear within 24 hours.
- Refunds can only be refunded to the original method of purchase only. We can only offer store credit if you no longer have access to that form of payment.
- You can now request store credit instead of a refund when you set up a return with us. Simply let CS know, and they will add it to your account.
- Here's how to use your store credit on your next purchase:
- Log Into your shopping profile on our website by clicking the 'person' icon above the currency toggle on the top left of the Home Page. Note: make sure you're using the same login information (ie: email) that you used for the initial purchase you got store credit from.
- Go on a shopping spree!
- During check out you will see a pop-up showing your store credit. Simply type in the credit amount you want to use and it will be deducted and used on your purchase.
- Unfortunately, our system doesn't allow your store credit to be stacked with a sale or coupon code. HOWEVER, if you are planning to use your store credit with a coupon code we can adjust it manually.
How to: Place your order normally utilizing the coupon code. DO NOT USE YOUR STORE CREDIT. Then, contact our CS team through the 'Contact Us' button on the website and we will apply your store credit retroactively to your order.
Wrong or Damaged Items
- If you receive a wrong or damaged item, please contact us immediately so we may resolve your issue for you asap.
- Sometimes our inventory system gets over loaded with orders an an item oversells. In this case, we will contact you as soon as possible and notify you.
- You can replace the item with anything of your choosing. If the item costs more than the original purchase you will be charged accordingly.
- If you used PayPal you may be contacted to pay the difference directly as our editing system can not directly charge you on PayPal.
- We currently only allow cancellations under the following circumstances:
- The shipping label for your order has not been printed and we can catch it before it goes into processing. This EXCLUDES any pre-orders that are not single item orders.
- Your item/items are oversold and now are out-of-stock.
- Pre-orders that are severely delayed beyond our estimated arrival dates posted.
- Once your order has been placed and processed, it is impossible for us to catch it and cancel it for you due to the volume of orders we get daily. We do not allow cancellations for multi-item pre-orders due to our extensive pre-order storage system. You must wait to receive your order and then, if applicable, you may send it back for an exchange or refund (shipping charges are non-refundable).
- We do allow edits to orders once they have been placed However, due to different variables in our order processing, we reserve the right to decline an edit at any time. If you'd like to make an edit to your order, please contact us through the 'Contact Us' tab on our website and our CS team will do everything possible to accommodate your request.
- All items marked as "Final Sale" at the time of purchase are final sale meaning they are non-returnable, you can not refund. The only exchanges we allow is for size changes if we have other sizes in stock. No exceptions.
Sales / Promotions
- No raincheck on sales, which means we can not apply sale prices to previous orders, nor do we allow customers to cancel orders that have already been placed to apply the discounts.
- You can not stack discount codes or codes from rewards and points with a sale discount code.
Rewards / Points
- You can not stack rewards or points, only one code can be used per order. No stacking allowed both in-store and online.
- There is a tab/label on every item that specifies washing and care instructions, please follow them accordingly.
Fit and Size Guidance
- We suggest that every customer get a tape measure and measure their Bust, Waist and Hips, so that they know their measurements in inches. Each item has its own distinctive size chart.
- Please see the below image on where to measure. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us directly by clicking the 'CONTACT US' tab.