- If you have a storefront and would like to carry our brand please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Operations Hours
- We work every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, Friday, we are still a very small business and can only operate on these days from 10 am until 6 pm excluding major holidays.
- We want to give you the best service we possibly can. However, we are still a very small business with a dedicated but small team so it may take up to 48 hours for us to reply. Please keep this and our hours/days of operation in mind when placing an order or contacting customer service.
Boutique Operations Hours
- We are open every Friday, Saturday from 12 pm - 6 pm, and every Sunday from 12 pm - 5 pm, excluding holidays.
- Our shop closes promptly at 6 pm or 5 pm, so please allow yourself enough time to shop, and be rung up in time for the store to close on time.
- Our Boutique show room samples are not for sale as they are for display purposes only.
- Our Shipping department team operates Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10am to 6pm excluding major holidays.
- We want to give you the best service we possibly can. However, we are still a very small business with a dedicated but small team so it may take up to 48 hours for us to ship out your order. Please keep this and our hours/days of operation in mind when placing an order.
- Orders placed on Fridays, or days we are not operating will be shipped out next available business day.
- Due to high volume, orders placed during Black Friday or during sale events can experience shipping delays up to a week later than the original order date. Please bare with us, as we will do everything we can to get your order out to you as quickly as possible.
- Afterpay is service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
- Shop now and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method. You will be directed to the Afterpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or MasterCard). If you've used Afterpay before, just log in to your Afterpay account, then complete your order - it's that easy!
- International customers are not able to use Afterpay at this time, as it is only available to customers with a US billing address.
- Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are deducted automatically every 2 weeks in equal installments from your selected payment method. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly. You can log into your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule to make a payment before the next due date.
- If you are unable to pay an Aferpay installment when Afterpay goes to deducted th automatic payment you will be charged an $8 late payment fee by Afterpay. An additional $8 fee will be charged if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order. Please see Afterpay payment purchase agreement HERE.
- Your bag value for Afterpay must be between $35 and $1,000 to use Afterpay on Michelinepitt.com.
- You may use e-gift cards from Michelinepitt.com with Afterpay to pay for your purchase as long as your order is between $35 and $1,000.
- You may not use Aferpay to purchase e-gift cards from Michelinepitt.com. If your purchase includes products and e-gift cards you will need to remove the e-gift cards and pay for them separately to proceed with your Afterpay purchase.
- If you make a return you can now request store credit, it will be added to your customer account and does not expire. All you need to do is sign into your customer account and you will be able to access your store credit at check out.
- No discount code needed, and you can use all or very little of your store credit in a purchase.
Shipping & Rates
- As of now, we only offer shipping through USPS.
- USPS offers both domestic First Class and Priority as well as overseas options. Due to our limited operational hours we cannot offer Express at this time. First Class is only offered on orders under sixteen ounces. Per USPS guidelines, anything over sixteen ounces must be shipped via Priority.
- Your rates are calculated by our platform by using the size, weight and distance your order has to ship. Once your items exceed 16 ounces packed and shipped they must be shipped via priority per USPS guidelines. First class shipping is only available for orders under 16 ounces.
- Our rates are very competitive thanks to the platform that we use. Your shipping rate is calculated by using the size and weight of the order, the shipping method, and distance your order must travel.
- If selecting 1-2 day Priority Mail, please understand that the shipping time only begins as soon as USPS receives the package and is only valid on business days. Orders can take up to 48 hours to process before your package is delivered to the post office. Please see the Shipping Operations section for more details.
- Due to having a small business, we offer pre-order items so our customers can reserve certain upcoming styles.
- Each pre-order item has an estimated shipping time frame listed. Because of unforeseen production delays, we cannot always guarantee styles will ship in that time frame, but we will do everything in our power to make sure you get your item in a timely fashion. If delays are severe, we will contact you to see if you’d like to keep the delayed pre-order or if you’d like a refund. If you have any other questions regarding your delayed pre-order please contact our customer service team.
- At this time we cannot split pre-orders.
- If your order has in-stock and pre-ordered items, we will pull your in-stock item and hold on to your order until it is fully complete and then send it.
- You may pick up any in-stock items in the store while you are waiting for your pre-order to arrive, please contact us to coordinate your order pick up at: email@example.com
- Sometimes our inventory system gets over loaded with orders an an item oversells. In this case we will contact customers as soon as possible and notify them of the oversold item.
- The customer can replace the item with anything of their choosing. If there item costs more than the original purchase and will see an additional charge for that item on the payment method.
- If the customer used PayPal you may be contacted to pay the difference directly as our editing system can not directly charge you on PayPal.
- At this time, we do not offer order cancellations.
Returns & Exchanges
- Thank you for shopping with Vixen. While we hope that you will love your merchandise, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept your unworn/unwashed items (excluding certain items) within 30 days of the delivery date. FINAL SALE items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- If you’d like to initiate a return or exchange please provide the following: your name, order number, and reason for return to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send all returns and exchanges to:
- Some mail carriers will not deliver to a PO Box, please check before you ship.
P.O. Box 10729
Burbank, CA. 91510
- DO NOT SHIP RETURNS OR EXCHANGES BACK TO OUR STOREFRONT.
- You MUST use USPS when returning or exchanging. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box.
- Returns and exchanges will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.
- All makeup, items of a gift or promotional nature, or items in our FINAL SALE section, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and returned with all included accessories. This includes belts, pins, etc.
- Items that are soiled, worn, damaged, or laundered will not be accepted. This includes any stains, makeup, deodorant markings, snags, cigarette smoke, perfume, animal hair, etc. It is at Vixen’s discretion to decide if the returned/exchanged item has been soiled. If an item is determined to be as such, it will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Vinyl items must be returned in original packaging, wrapped in white tissue paper and sealed in a clear bag. Make sure your item is properly folded and packed neatly to ensure the item will not be damaged.
- Exchanged items will only be sent out once we receive the original item.
- Exchanges are only allowed for the same item, in a different colorway or style.
- We will cover the shipment cost of your replacement item.
- Multiple exchanges for the same item are not permitted.
- Exchanges are only available to all U.S. customers. At this time, and due to the high cost of shipping, we do not except exchanges for international orders.
- Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Returned merchandise shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment being received to you
- In original condition with original tags still attached
- Unwashed and Unworn condition
- In the original packaging
- Incorrect shipped items
- Damaged or flawed items
- Exchanges for a different size, or item of equal or lesser value within the US
What items are non-refundable/returnable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Final Sale Items
- Items not purchased from our online store front, you must return it through the vendor you originally made your purchase
- Items with tags missing, the item appears to be worn or is damaged with stains, makeup, deodorant markings, snags, cigarette smoke, perfume, animal or human hair, etc
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no restocking fee for a return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping charges unless item is incorrect or damaged
- If an item or element is missing it can be denied for a return and or deducted from your refund or rejected
- Please allow 4-7 business days for the refund to reflect on your credit card account, your refund may be reflected on your next statement.
- PayPal refunds should appear within 24 hours.
- Refunds can only be refunded to the original method of purchase only. We can only offer store credit if you no longer have access to that form of payment.
Wrong or Damaged Items
- If you receive a wrong or damaged item, please contact us immediately so we may resolve your issue for you asap.
- All items marked as "Final Sale" at the time of purchase are final sale meaning they are non-returnable, you can not refund or exchange, no exceptions.
Sales / Promotions
- No raincheck on sales, which means we can not apply sale prices to previous orders, nor do we allow customers to cancel orders that have already been placed to apply the discounts.
- You can not stack discount codes or codes from rewards and points with a sale discount code.
Rewards / Points
- You can not stack rewards or points, only one code can be used per order. No stacking allowed both in-store and online.
- There is a tab/label on every item that specifies washing and care instructions, please follow them accordingly.
Fit and Size Guidance
- We suggest that every customer get a tape measure and measure their Bust, Waist and Hips, so that they know their measurements in inches. Each item has it's own distinctive size chart.
- Please see the below image on where to measure. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us directly by clicking the floating envelope or contact us tab or email us at: email@example.com